Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Packing up ....

have always loved adventure .... It really thrills my heart .... As much as I enjoy tea parties ! I will take an adventure over that any day !!!! 
   So my family is about to embrace a new one ! One I have never traveled before !!! That leaves me both excited and nervouse however !!! 
  We are going to buy our first home !!!! As a pastors wife I never have given it much thought !!!! To owning my own home ....  I'm excited to know a home will be mine !!!! 
     So that means packing up and moving one more time !!!! I plan to begin the packing process this week !!! I am so excited to decorate a new home ! Although packing isn't my favorite thing , I am good at it ! It won't take to long !!!! 
    We had talked before we moved last year about buying something , so we prayed and left it for the Lord to sort out ! So if my post are kinda scattered bear with me !!!! I have a lot to do in a short time !!! Pray for our journey !!!! I know it's going to be exciting ! 
Blessings 💜 Shellie

2 comments:

  1. I am praying and am SO excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to see your new home that's truly YOURS :) I'm so glad God blessed you guys with this opportunity! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you !!! I am beyond excited !!! God sure is good !!! I love and miss you can not wait to see you !

    ReplyDelete