Tuesday, April 14, 2015

What if Your Blessings Come Through Rain Drops ?!?!



A few years ago Laura Story came out with one of the most amazing a songs ! Blessings ..... It has been my theme song in life for some time .... When I last blogged I announced we were buying our very first home !!!! What a wonderful blessing it has been !!!! We have been in our new home a little over a month now !!! I am so in love with it !!! If some one would have told me 7 years ago all of this would have been possible .... I would have told you ... Well your crazy .... 
    I sure am glad when everything doesn't make sense to me ....God ... Well He already knows the end ! 
    Not long before the decision of moving our van started acting up ... So we had some work done to correct the problem ... Everything was smooth sailing .... So I thought .... About 3 wks ago it seemed the rug had been pulled out from under us ... After a week long visit with my other daughter from another mommy ! My youngest best friend ... I was headed to take her home 3 1/2 hours away ! One hour away from our destination our transmission goes out in my van !!!! 
      You know there is no way to explain the raw emotion I was feeling in my heart right then ... This our family vehicle ! The only one we have !!! Now it's stranded ... I'm not sure what will happen next .... 
    Needles to say that during this storm...
God had An amazing blessing for our family !!! From the moment it happened we never went with out a vehicle !!! Today  God made the way for us to purchase the truck we have been driving !!! I would have never seen that coming ! 
In the ministry I have learned that normal when a blessing comes there will be a storm ... This was a storm ... I learned a lot through this ! 
1- God never makes a mistake 
2- others are watching to see how your going to react 
3- you can't loose faith
4. The teacher is always quite during your test ! 
I can truly say that I handled this so well for me ! Lol I don't do falling apart   well ... However I had such a peace ... When it all happened ! I couldn't help to feel so humbled to have looked back and seen how much I have changed .... 
God has truly changed this girl .... I'm glad that even through the many storms I have faced in the lifetime .... That I have found many blessings come when the rain is the hardest there are blessings in the blessing is richer !!!! 
   So I have decided that when it the hardest ... I need to just dance in the rain...
'Cause what if your blessings come through rain drops
What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise
💜Shellie 

2 comments:

  1. Love this and I'm SOOO glad that you guys got a vehicle!!! I am always amazed by how you handle hard situations with such grace when I would have been a basket case. :) Thank you for sharing your heart, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you !!! I love and miss you beyond words !

    ReplyDelete