Saturday, January 17, 2015

Finding my groove again !



I waited till this evening to blog on purpose ! I've had a very busy few days and I just needed my day to play out !!! Moving really threw me for a loop ! I had a lot of tragic things to take place in just a matter of weeks of us moving ! Although I love our new church and I have fell in love with being home again ! It was still very hard ! It is nice to have finally started finding a normal and doing things I love again !!!! For the first time in a year I had a tea party yesterday !!! At my daughters request at that !!! I was so excited !!! It wasn't one of our fancy ones , just simple !!! Yet it lit a fire !!! I'm so excited to enjoy things I love again !!! I hope to pick back up sewing as well ! A friend and I will be starting A Life Of Faith Girls Club next month in our church as well !!! I am starting to feel like me again ! Enjoying the things I love and it feels really good !!! I have prayed about these things for sometime ! I was loosing the desire to do the things that set me apart !!!' So I have decided, I will pick one day a week and do something I love !!! I am not sure the day will stay the same each week ! My schedule can often be a lil crazy ! So as long as I do something I love once a week I'll be happy !!! So my thought for this evening is ... Take each day and make a memory ! It's your day , you have the right to make it a good one even when it doesn't start out as you wished !!! Jesus can take a mess and make it a blessing 💖 Praying you have a blessed Sunday Shellie 
Psalms 18:24
This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are doing the things that make you YOU again. You are so amazing, there's no reason you shouldn't be 100 percent you in all that you do! I love you, and I'm so glad you are doing so good at home! That doesn't make me miss you any less though :) Love you so!

    ReplyDelete