Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Not what I wanted to hear....

    
                                    
Today has been a long eventful day again ... After the returning of the fever and excruciating pain my hubby made a Drs appointment for today... I tried to argue but well it didn't do any good at all... 
 I didn't figure the news would be exactly what I wanted to hear ... But I wasn't prepared for what he had to say either... So the fever, excruciating pain when I breathe, severe shortness of breathe, and fatigue are coming from the heart condition pericarditis .... So we added two more medicines to the growing list. Then my sweet dr told me this wasn't going away anytime soon ... If I don't have any improvements in 7 days I will need to see a cardiologist ! We are looking at the end of May before we know just what to expect from my heart.... 
    That's not what a 38 active women wants to hear.... I have lost all quality of life .... Since March first... Well life as I knew it is better fitting ... Tomorrow will mark one month exactly ! 
So as I have looked back over this month these are the things I have learned from all this ....
 Positivity is a must ... There is no room for negative thoughts ! My faith has grown even more because I know God has got this ! Goals are ment to be set and not met .... That's okay because some goals are just going to take a lil longer ! I am stronger than I give myself credit for.... I need my family on so many levels! I have the most most amazing husband and daughters in all the world!!! I can live in a one room apartment ! I have for a month now lol! However I do miss the big house .... It's okay to ask for help, it's not a sign of weakness it's actually a strength, I have grown so much closer to God ! Not all Drs are bad ! I still prefer natural medicine over modern but sometimes you need both.... I can be real creative on how to pass time when you are confined to one area all day! That I really do need coffee in my life in more way than one lol .... That no matter what the outcome Gods got this ! He is in control.... I have to take each day as it comes wether it's a easy or hard day .... 
Thats just some of my lessons .... I am sure by the time May gets here that list will surly have grown ... 
Even though I still understand why all this is happened ... As long as Hod gets glory that's all that matters .... So I will leave with scripture tonight ..... 

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Jeremiah 29:1 (KJV)

I am so glad He does.... Praying you have a blessed night .... Thanks for sharing this journey with me !

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry but at the same time I'm amazed by your faith and your strength. You are one of the strongest people I know. I love you so much, and I'm so encouraged by you!! I'm so glad God put you in my life :)



    Posted by Stacy D to A Stitch in Time ... at March 31, 2016 at 12:49 PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy I hit remove on accident when I was reading your post !!! I am so sorry !!!! So I reposted your comment so I could reply ! My meds make me loopy at times lol...
    Thank you for your sweet encouraging words ! I often don't that strong .... Thank you for always being there for me !!! Oil a, so blessed to have you in my life ! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shellie I am praying for you. I totally understand. My health and wellness has went down drastically since September of last year. I have a cough and fluid on behind my ears that wont clear up. Plus they found a few things when I had my gallbladder surgery that I am dealing with. This cough is really worrisome. Just pray for me as well. God has a plan for both of us. I think to myself all the time about these verses,

    Ecclesiastes 7:8-14 King James Version (KJV)

    8 Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

    9 Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.

    10 Say not thou, What is the cause that the former days were better than these? for thou dost not enquire wisely concerning this.

    11 Wisdom is good with an inheritance: and by it there is profit to them that see the sun.

    12 For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.

    13 Consider the work of God: for who can make that straight, which he hath made crooked?

    14 In the day of prosperity be joyful, but in the day of adversity consider: God also hath set the one over against the other, to the end that man should find nothing after him.
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh Mrs Peggy I did not know that !!! I will most definitely be praying for your healing as well !!! Have you considered a naturalist ?!There is an amazing one in Johnson City ! Dr Ward was able to help me when medical doctors,could not !!!! If you would like more info on him email me at lilgranny76@gmail ! I would be happy give you more info and his number !!!! God gives us in our foods what we need to heal ! He can help you with that !!!! I still se naturalist along with my medical doctors now ! You are completely right He does have a plan for both of us He makes no mistakes !!!! Those verses hold so much truth !!!! I have found that what brings me the most comfort when the pain is the worst is talking with Jesus and reading His word ..... I love you Mrs Peggy !!! You are in my prayers my sweet friend always !

    ReplyDelete