Friday, March 18, 2016

Realities

    
                                                                              
                                        
Today has been an okay day .... I have felt very wiped out .... No real game changing activities today, to cause such a change.... I just don't feel good. Don't worry I haven't given up on my goals though! They are important ! I just haven't worked on all of them lol. 
I did start the morning with a very sweet visit with one of my dearest and closest friends and her princess! That's medicine for the heart and soul! It was just nice to have all that energy around me for a few hours! Her lil princess snuggled up on the chase with me and whispered about Disney, princesses, and babies! My favorites !!! She made me smile ! Today was a day of some realities though.... I had to get honest with myself with the limitations I am facing at the moment. It's the week before my youngest 16th Birthday ! Tomorrow I should be hosting a Once Upon A Time Formal Sweet 16 Birthday Ball! The plans are to die for and a dream any princess would love to have.... We had to cancel our initial date and try to reschedule... When we first rescheduled I just new things would have been more progressed than has ... I realized today that we will now have to put her ball off till Summer ....Now she is totally okay with this ... She has told me repeatedly all that matters is that I get better... My Mommy heart is not liking this... Birthdays have always been a grand celebration in our home.... 
It's just a new hurdle for me to wrap around my heart and mind. As I spent sometime in prayer earlier God reminded me all things will come in time.... He makes no mistakes in any delay.... Easter is also around the corner Reserection Sunday and Christmas are my favorite holidays !!! They mean so very much to me! I dawned on me I am not prepared for that either. I am not even sure I will be able to attend church Easter. My pastors wife's heart is having a hard time with that! I need to be there! I'm missing my lil people at church. So today I am reminded to take a deep breathe its temporary. God makes no mistakes . It will be okay in the end! My heart is going to have to allow others help do what I do! Knowing they can do it just as well as I can... 
So today's blog may not be as up beat as the others but, I promised to share my heart and my journey with you... This is where my journey is today.... I am trusting the Lord tomorrow will be better ... For He knows what my heart has need of .... So I will praise Him in the hallway for He is good !!!!
I will close today with this scripture ! It is fitting ... It was from my devotion this morning... Gods timing is perfect! 
 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. 
Matthew 6:34 ESV 

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand. I remember after my gallbladder surgery I wanted to bake cookies and watch Christmas movies and I couldn't... I hadn't finished Christmas shopping and a few days after I got home I made the mistake of forcing myself to go to Walmart to buy more Christmas gifts- and guess what.. I was in pain even more the next couple of days! Christmas and moving was SO hard since I had surgery, but I took it easy even though it was the very last thing I wanted to do, and that's probably the only reason I'm healed today! Just know its a season, one season, one Easter. I know Christian would rather you be there dressed like Snow having a wonderful time than in pain! It will be wonderful, and in His timing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE you and i am praying for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh how I know you understand Stacy !!!! Your encouraging words mean more than you will ever know !!!! I promise to give my body all the time it needs to heal.... Your right it's only one and it's okay !!! Thank you for being there to encourage me ! I love you mostess !!!!! Thank you beyond words for your prayers !!!!!

    ReplyDelete